Thursday, September 23, 2010

meine Freunde.


YO. WERRRRD UP.



so here's something i always wanted to say, despite my lack of expression when it comes to the way i feel about such things as affection.
i've never really tried to write something nice about friends before, and i'm feeling in credibly sappy already, wayhey!!

so to my friends; i love you. and i shouldn't need to name you for you to know who you are. there are a few of you who have been there for me without fail from the day i met you. you are truly the most beautiful people i know, and as i get older, i'm realising who my true friends are, and i never want to lose you. 

i know that friendships come and go, but i just can't imagine living without knowing you people. you guys have impacted me more than you'll ever know. you don't have to do anything massive and life-saving for me to appreciate you, but just be there.  there are so many qualities in you that i wish i could have, however i'm sure that i met you so you could make up for my lack of whatever you're strong in. i really, really admire you. 

it sometimes amazes me how you people can put up with me like you have. i take forever to get ready and i hold everyone up. i can be a little highly strung from time to time. i'll keep myself chill, sometimes too chill, until one single thing pisses me off, and i'll rant and rant and rant until i run out of breath. i'm scared of ridiculous things. i am incredibly lazy, even when i have people over. i get excited about things that won't come to pass for years, and i won't stop talking about them. i always run late to every social occasion - guaranteed. i talk about things you probably don't care about. through all of this, you stay around. you are amazing, legit.

so here's what i dig about you. you guys know who you are. hah.

you're caring.
you're strong.
you're intelligent.
you're understanding.
you're empathetic.
you're talented.
you're a protector. 
you're self sacrificing.
you're reliable.
you're beautiful in every way possible.
you're hilarious.
you're retarded :D
you're eccentric.
you have impeccable taste in music.
you're loving.
you're trustworthy.

you ladies see me at my worst, at my best, at my most irresponsible, at my fattest ;D and at my most psycho. i dig. you men keep me entertained by arguing like a married couple the whole time we're together, and will do anything for me. 
you're amazing haha. i have really got to stop using that word. ergh.


so yep, thats pretty much it. i guess i just wanted to say thanks for everything, and thanks in advance. i know we only have like, a year of school left and then we'll all be leaving to various places, but i'm pretty sure we'll still be homies. hah. 
i'm feeling well sappy now. this is so not me. but i feel bad receiving your compliments all the time and never returning the favour. i struggle, you know how i am, hahaha.

ILOVEYOUKBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D








1 comment: