Wednesday, September 15, 2010

magpies: hated.

lately I've been into riding, because i dig it more than running. so this afternoon i figure "hey, I'll just pick up my bike and ride home". after collecting my bike from Vieve's and riding for about thirty seconds down Athllon Drive, i notice a "caution: swooping magpie" sign. i ignored it, as i got swooped near my house yesterday, and it did hardly anything, so i kept riding, expecting the same time of swoop. 

was it anything like the one yesterday? no. 

this bird nearly fecking killed me! i was trying to remain calm and just ride faster, but without even thinking about it, i squealed like a four year old and nearly leaped off my bike and ran, however i managed to hold it together, even though this thing was right behind me. i could see its shadow on the ground, circling me as i rode. but seriously.

CARGHHH! CARGGHH! CARRRRGHHH! SWOOOOOOP! SWOOOOOOP! SWOOOOOOOOP!
DIE, JESSICA! DIEEEEEEEE!



this kind of behaviour continued until i took a detour into an underpass after about 500 metres, then it pissed off and went back to wherever. 

never. ever again. someone needs to remove that bird.
don't ride on athllon drive people. that bird is possessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment