Saturday, April 2, 2011

cheering myself up.


i put this on my tumblr too. but who cares.

fifty little things that i love about my life.

1. having a random dream that makes me laugh the second i wake up from it.
2. brushing my teeth. such a good feeling.
3. waking up without being woken up.
4. wearing xxl mens plaid pj pants.
5. when you get out of a pool, have a shower, and put warm clothes on.
6. finally nailing a perfect cup of coffee, and feeling like a boss.
7. finding albums that you love every single track of.
8. the sound of a perfect high five.
9. laughing uncontrollably, and then forgetting why you're laughing but you can't stop.
10. singing westlife songs with my best friends.
11. bonfires. i really love bonfires.
12. having a cleaned out car.
13. having credit. i'm a bit of a serial texter.
14. daylight savings, and when it ends.
15. being a christian. i love it.
16. singing really loudly, even if it sounds shit.
17. my parents. they're great, even if they annoy me til all hell breaks loose sometimes.
18. the occasional piece of brotherly advice my brother gives me from time to time.
19. making a cake. one that everyone likes.
20. blowing bubbles.
21. really long showers.
22. getting into bed with freezing feet, and feeling them warm up the longer you stay there.
23. unexpected, nice texts from people.
24. my dog. hes so cute with his curly fur :D
25. visiting melbourne. i miss that place so much.
26. getting lost. 
27. finding where you're going, after getting lost.
28. hanging out til all hours of the morning, doing nothing, just cruisin.
29. travelling.
30. planning trips with friends.
31. my boyfriend. hes a bit of alright.
32. hannah, gen, dave, joel, emma and chloe. you guys mean the world to me.
33. getting my car serviced. mmm, squeaky free.
34. sitting in the back seat of the car, driving through a downpour.
35. polishing my flute. its soooo pretty when its clean. haha.
36. jazz. i love jazz.
37. really good hugs when you didn't ask for them.
38. the feeling of a new magazine between your fingers.
39. our youth band. that group of people is so fantastic :)
40. thunderstorms.
41. opening the fridge to discover someones been shopping :D
42. spicy food.
43. dark chocolate.
44. getting out of a sauna, and jumping straight into the pool. best feeling.
45. nailing a performance when you thought you were gonna be shit.
46. when you feel like shit and then someone says 'you look really pretty today!', even though you know they're lying.
47. when no one expects you to be on time, but you are, and they're all like 'wow you're actually here!'
48. being thanked when you didn't expect it.
49. wrapping christmas presents!
50. playing hide and seek.

i love how simple my list is. haa.

woo!


2 comments:

  1. that's the best list ever. you're actually amazing hunky muffin ;)

    ReplyDelete