Tuesday, October 5, 2010

trying.

i'm trying to be a better person, and part of this is trying to be a better friend. and i try really hard to make you feel appreciated. though i may not verbalise it, i still try through my actions, and so when people never return the favour, or don't want to listen to me, or don't make an effort to contact me, and then expect me to be there in a second, yeah. that really pisses me off.

i'm not angry, and i'm not singling anyone out either. i already know that i'm kind of different to everyone and so people probably don't like me that much, but i always have to put in the effort if i want any form of human contact whatsoever. i could deal with this if people put in an effort with me once in a while, but this hardly ever happens.

feeling like this makes things hard for me, i kind of already have enough things to deal with.
apologies, i don't mean to offend. i think i'm having one of my pre-migraine-blindness mood swings. i'm going to bed. night.

No comments:

Post a Comment