Wednesday, January 19, 2011

plastic made dreams.

so, i can't remember exactly where i heard this, probably on the circle, but my god, did it infuriate me. apparently these days, size twelve girls are considered 'plus sized', where modelling is concerned. i'm being serious, google it. 
before i continue to rant, i'm not even going to bother trying to sound intelligent, so this is me, typing as i would any other day. i'm not gonna edit anything i say either. because i'm lazy :D

size twelve, is not, fat. and i'm sick of everyone thinking it is. i wear size twelve pants. yeah, i wear significantly smaller shirts, but i still wear twelves, and the fact is i've learnt to accept that i have a 'ghetto bootay' and move on with life. however, its things like this 'plus size' shit that probably gets to people like me. young girls, who care about nothing more than their outward appearance because we're aware that people are staring at us all the time, and we don't like the judgement we're faced with, from both males and females. this relates back to my 'power of the tongue' (or 'say') rant i had earlier this week, if you'd care to scroll down, but this is the negative side of things.

so whoever started saying this, screw you. 'plus size' is not a pretty word to a normal sized teenage girl. we already have enough shit to deal with as it is. i take pride in my giant legs and wide hips, and i honestly couldn't give a shit what assholes like you have to say about it.
don't tell me i'm unacceptable, or that i'm unattractive just because my hips aren't exactly the same measurement as both my waist annnd my bust. i'm not disgustingly thin like your models, and to be honest, i'm sure both myself and my friends, are far more attractive than any of those arrogant, catwalk bitches.

i'd laugh if some designer was looking at this.
ah yes, i can hear the whispers now;
'what a fat bitch.'
yep. i really am.
deal :D
THANKS :D

in other news: i really dig this song. emma watson is a lucky woman ;D

1 comment:

  1. I have big legs and wide hips too, if it helps :D
    But in all seriousness, the clothing/modelling industry is bullshit. Its how they make their living from saying shit like that 'plus size' stuff which clearly isn't true. It also works on guys to, with all of the 'if you're not massive you're not a real man' kind of things. Happy to see you're having a bitch about it haha (Y)

    ReplyDelete