Friday, January 7, 2011

ten.

my top ten favourite songs. ever. 


ten. 1901. phoenix. dance city.
nine. brothers on a hotel bed. death cab for cutie. always loved it. always will.
eight. skeleton boy. friendly fires. reminds me of one of my favourite days.
seven. fader. the temper trap. have you even heard it? woah.
six. careful. paramore. preach it.
five. politik. coldplay. all my favourite genres shoved into one song, and in my favourite key. yeah.
four. dindi. jobim (performed by astrud gilberto). my favourite bossa.
three. with everything. hillsong united. gives me shivers.
two. naive. the kooks. the first song i ever heard by them. its been quite a love affair since.
one. north to south east to you. jonathan boulet. i love the words. i love the tune itself. i'd marry it.


i really should've done a top twenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment