Friday, August 27, 2010

apologies in advance. for my ranting, that is.

i love being told how slack i am, and how i put absolutely no effort into anything. whatsoever. 
i don't care how true it is, some things just don't need to be heard, over, and over again. i don't need this stress, and none of it is my fault. i refuse to be compared to my friends and other family members, because i'm nothing like them, and you know this. it's not my fault that what appears (to you) to be my only skill is being a people person. 


i don't put effort into those things that are a waste of time, i refuse to spend my time doing something i hate constantly, and i know you agree. but really, is that a reason to pick a fight with me?  no. its not
did you pick a fantastic time to do it? no.


if i want to think i'm shit at something, that's fine, and if i chose to think so, i will, because i'm probably right. however your attitude towards the whole matter is appalling. i did nothing to bring this onto myself, you started it. i know it comes out of love, and i know you don't want to hurt me, but i do not need to be told i'm going nowhere with my goals because "i'm too lazy." 


thats absolute crap. just you wait, i'll show you who's fucking good. prepare to be surprised. 




i love life. no joke. i'm not depressed, i swear. these moments make it interesting, even though i hate them.


IN OTHER NEWS;           
  • I have a massive headache.
  • I'm taking up saxophone. 
See ya. x

No comments:

Post a Comment