Wednesday, July 7, 2010

i have nothing to say.

one would think if they were to write a blog, they'd have something to talk about.
well, i don't. in fact, the only reason i started writing this is because i was bored at 12.39 on a wednesday morning. i have no idea where to begin, or what to say for that matter.

perhaps i should give potential readers some fun facts about myself?

my name is jessica. i'm sixteen, nearly seventeen. i live in canberra, its boring and i want out. i have many things i want to do with my life, and as soon as i finish school at the end of next year, my "adventures" will begin.
i want to move to sydney. when i go there i'll hopefully be living in a totally new place with people i don't know. i plan on going to bible college, judge me if you please. why? i don't know. i just strongly feel i should for a year. i'll be studying music. and then some.

i think differently to the majority of people, and react differently to certain situations than others. i'm never angry, though having said this i probably do have a bit of an attitude problem. however, i don't really care, as i don't want to get walked all over.

i'm passionate about few things, but they're all important to me like you wouldn't believe. my friends, my family, my music, my clothing, my jesus. these may be the only things i care about, but they make me who i am.

i've been through a fair bit, but without the things i've experienced, i reckon i'd be a totally different person. i love my life the way it is, but i'm ready to mix things up a little.

i don't want to be like everyone else, though i probably am in some respect. i like to be myself and stand out a little, but not too much. haha. i want a few tattoos. i want a few piercings. i dye my hair around every six weeks, its a wonder i have any left.

but no one cares about that, so moving right along.

in my spare time i don't do too much. i chill with people, talk to people on facebook and play music. i play piano, flute and bass. apparently i can sing too, but i always found people who are like "oh yeah, i totally sing :D" pretty annoying, and arrogant. i don't want to be annoying, or arrogant.




blah. i have absolutely nothing to say.
suggestions please. hah.

thats me. yeah.


laters, gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment